- Separated ribbon tabs for Outlook Integration and myTaskServer
- Performance improvements while communicating with local Outlook tasks and calendar appointments
Outlook Integration comes with an optional free lifetime plan for the myTaskServer service. To upgrade to a paid subscription, visit us at myTaskServer.com.
Product Page: Outlook Integration
myTaskServer for Microsoft Project
myTaskServer for Microsoft Project has been redesigned from the ground up, to simplify how project managers work with their tasks, projects, resources and documents.
The main goal was to make it easier for end-users to synchronize tasks, projects and documents throughout all myTaskServer supported platforms.
It's never been easier for project managers to work with myTaskServer: change your tasks around, add new ones, and hit SYNC NOW only once, or set up automatic sync. The add-in will take care of the rest: sends updates & unsent tasks for each project in the file.
Also still supporting multiple projects in one mpp-file.
Easily import any project or resource that you've already synchronized to myTaskServer, manage task level documents, and get going with your projects in record time.
- Performance improvements while communicating with myTaskServer
- One-Click-Sync design for tasks
- Send all tasks to myTaskServer upon sync (no need to right-click and send the tasks anymore)
- Changeable notification settings for myTaskServer tasks
- Multi-project is on by default (you can define any number of myTaskServer projects inside a single .mpp file)
- ... and much more.
Product Page: myTaskServer for Microsoft Project
myTaskServer for Microsoft Outlook
myTaskServer for Microsoft Outlook adds yet another way to communicate with your resources via the myTaskServer service.
It follows the same simplistic design of the new myTaskServer for Microsoft Project, where the user can get all tasks with a click of a button, or automatically.
Experience the benefits of Outlook together with myTaskServer. Resources can easily move their tasks around in the myTaskServer Calendar, or in their Outlook Tasks list, while automatically sending updated task data to their project managers. Task or appointment changes are also sent seamlessly when saving an Outlook item.
Combine your MTS information with your everyday chores in Outlook. Bring everything together!
Product Page: myTaskServer for Microsoft Outlook
Send tasks to and from your mobile phone!Grab the myTaskServer mobile app from the official stores below, and start synchronizing with Microsoft Project / Outlook!