Send any of your tasks as a meeting request, receive the resources response in Outlook, and resend possible meeting request changes right from your Microsoft Project file.
We've redesigned the add-in, so for single task selections, you're now presented with Outlook's own Task/Appointment creation dialogs. We just help you, by pre-populating the right fields from your MS Project task information.
For multiple task selections the application responds the same way as it did before: you're offered to add a couple of common properties to your Outlook Task/Appointment via a couple of simple Outlook Integration dialogs.
- Added compatibility with Outlook Meeting Requests (for sending and updating)
- Handling single task selections differently (opening them in Outlook directly, with pre-populated fields)
- Removed common note section from Save Multiple Outlook Appointments dialog. Notes will be picked up from the MS Project tasks themselves
- Added graphical indicators to Text29, which now shows a blue icon for tasks that were sent out as Outlook Tasks, and a light-blue icon for tasks that were sent/saved to an Outlook calendar.
- Inserting the Outlook Integration specific custom fields now happens while sending / saving a task
- Changed logic of Show Today to consider tasks that don't have a resource assigned
- Added possibility to change credentials, or authenticate a full license prior to the trial licenses expiry. There's a new Change Credentials button in the left-most Power2Plan dropdown button in the OUTLOOK ribbon tab.
Product page: Outlook Integration for Microsoft Project
Need more information? Check out our documentation!